* Click the button to send an offerSend offer
R & I Engineer
- Managed Salesforce Administration and CRM for the TATA TRUSTS project.
- Utilized Salesforce User Interface and admin-level functions to build and authorize permissions.
- Developed and maintained CRM content.
- Gained expertise in Salesforce, CRM management, and user interface.
- Handled user access, authorization, and profile management. Configured fields, objects, formulas, reports, and dashboards.
- Managed Salesforce app and related integrations. Tracked user activity and conducted regular system maintenance.
- Monitored and improved data quality.
- Optimized existing Salesforce processes and evaluated opportunities for improvement.
- Ensured compliance with all stakeholder requirements.
Computer Science Tutor
- Tutored undergraduate computer science students from India, USA, Saudi Arabia, and Hong Kong
for 3 years.
- Developed lesson plans and lectures to match students' needs and abilities.
- Assisted students with assignments, problems, and understanding of course material.
- Evaluated student progress and provided feedback.
- Tutored students from the University of British Columbia.
- Maintained a positive and encouraging learning environment.
R & I Engineer
- Worked on Salesforce projects, with experience in the development of Lightning Web Components (LWC) and Administration, Content Management, Rules and Permission, Experience Builder setup,
- Demonstrated expertise in collaborating with the team, enabling us to deliver user stories with quality.
- Applied the principle of “Under Promise, Over Deliver” to all projects, resulting in the successful delivery and exceptional customer satisfaction.